If you are looking for the Best Canon Wide Angle Lenses, then you have landed on the right destination that will guide you towards getting that which Camera lenses are best for your canon. Our expert shortlisted Top 5 Best Canon Wide Angle Lenses Review in 2017 on the basis of some parameters, and from here, you are going to pick the best quality product of your choice which is fit in yours Budget.
5. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Review
$279.00 in stock
15 used from $ 196.55
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10-18mm,1:4.5 - 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m
- Stepping motor for noise-free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
Great product and very easy to work with. Yes, It was specifically designed to work on Canon's crop sensor cameras like yours. This lens has a comparable focal length of 16 - 28.8mm in a 35mm equivalent. The one very nice advantage it has over the 10-22mm is that is more consistently sharp from edge to edge across all focal lengths. The only thing is this lens makes a slightly warmer white balance at 10mm than the 10-22; Fix that in post processing if you feel the need.
04. Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon Review
$279.00 in stock
6 used from $ 215.39
- Lens not Zoomable
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 10.8 inches
- This is the new updated UMC version
- 14 Elements in 12 Groups, Focal Length : 10.5 -14mm
- Aperture Rane: F/2.8 - F/22
This lens is wonderful. It is one of the top rated nightscape lenses that is currently available on the market.This lens has great optics and takes sharp pictures corner to corner by f/8. Wide open it is is a little softer in the corners, but that is just how it goes unless you want to spend $5000 that probably won't change.Almost no Coma or Chromatic Aberration. For those who don't know, coma is when points of light appear as streaks or smears. The only time this is really encountered in a practical situation is when you are photographing stars. Additionally, its specs make it perfect for taking pictures of the Milky Way, large landscapes, and generally anything you want to capture more of in a single photo. Bought this lens for the primary purpose of astrophotography. It's been performing well with it's wide angle and large aperture.
03. Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Review
$749.00 in stock
49 used from $ 389.00
- 17-40mm ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- 3 aspherical lens elements and super UD glass element create superior optics in all conditions, Closest focusing distance : 0.9 feet
- Powerful ring-type ultra-sonic monitor (USM) produces fast and silent autofocusing, Focuses as close as 11 inches; supports screw-in 77mm filters or up to 3 gel filters
- Suitable for Wedding/Nature Photography, Weather-resistant construction; measures 3.3 inches in diameter; 1-year warranty
- Purchase this product between May 1, 2016 and July 30, 2016 and get 13 months of free damage protection from Canon. The product must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date to be eligible.
The Central sharpness Canon EF 17-40mm f/4L USM is very good at 17mm and 40mm wide open. An excellent lens on a full frame camera .... helps you acquire great raw images.The quality of this product is amazing. L series didn't let down on this lens. Good for the price, however, it's not the best wide lens to carry in your case.It's lightweight, fast, and the image quality is better than I expected. This is good on a crop camera and will work, on one, just won't be as wide. This lens has taken my photography to a new level. It gives me crisp photos with impressive color saturation in the raw images. Excellent optical quality, very nice physical construction and very useful focal lengths range on a full frame camera. There's a bit of chromatic aberration but it can be easily fixed in Lightroom.
02. Canon EF 28mm f/1.8 USM Wide Angle Lens for Canon SLR Cameras Review
32 used from $ 289.00
- Measures 2.7 inches in diameter and 1.7 inches long , weighs 6.5 ounces.This lens takes a 58mm filter.
- Focal length: 28mm, Closest focusing distance: 1 foot
- Broadens angle of view and increases depth of field to bring more area into focus
- 28mm wide-angle lens with f/1.8 maximum aperture for Canon SLR cameras
- High-precision aspherical lens minimizes distortion and other aberrations; Refer user manual under technical specification for troublr shooting steps
The Canon EF 28mm wide-angle lens helps you to capture more in the frame by broadening the angle of view and increasing the depth of field. This doesn't just expands the apparent distance between the foreground and background but brings more area into focus a must for photographers who would like vivid nature shots or crisp group shots. The lens also offers a fantastic price-to-performance ratio, with a high-precision aspherical lens that minimizes distortion and other aberrations to produce sharp and high-contrast images.
- Focal length: 28mm
- Maximum aperture: 1:1.8
- Lens construction: 5 elements in 5 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 75 degrees
- Focus adjustment: Overall linear extension system with AFD
- Closest focusing distance: 1 foot
- Filter size: 58mm
- Dimensions: 2.7 inches in diameter, 1.7 inches long
- Weight: 6.5 ounces
01. Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Wide-Angle Lens Review
$549.00 in stock
16 used from $ 404.99
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 35mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 63 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.24m/0.79 ft,Focal Length : 35mm Comparable APS-C 1.6x Focal Length: 56 mm
The Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM wide-angle lens is incredibly bright and provides image stabilization, superb picture quality, and construction suitable for use on any EOS digital camera. This wide angle lens manufactured from good quality plastics and comes with a silver ring and loaded with a metal lens mount. If I discuss its weight then its very less because the manufacturer made this with the help of plastics to keep the weight below 340g. The lens balances well on the Canon EOS 6D utilized for testing, coming up with a reasonably compact and lightweight combination. Autofocus is operated by an Ultrasonic motor, which moves lens elements quickly, leading to fast autofocus. Manual focus adjustments can be accomplished whenever you want, whether the lens is set to AF or MF. The focusing ring has a smooth action and is heavily dampened. Consequently, an affordable amount of force is required to slowly move the focusing ring when applying adjustments, which may hamper this process.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 35mm 1:2
- Lens Construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal Angle of View: 63º
- Focus Adjustment: Rear focusing system
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.79 ft. / 0.24m
- Filter Size: 67mm
- Max. Diameter x Length, Weight: 3.1 x 2.5 inches, 11.8oz. / 77.9 x 62.6mm, 335g