You can save even more when you bring us your quality used sports gear and fitness equipment. Recumbent exercise bikes are a popular choice for folks looking for a convenient, low-impact workout option for the home.
So here is a list for Top 5 Best Recumbent Exercise Bike For Sale in 2017. The main purpose to prepare this list is you can choose easily your favourite Recumbent exercise bike.
5. Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike with Bluetooth Technology and Mobile Application Tracking
$367.00 in stock
1 used from $ 327.03
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- The Air Soft seat is large and oversized and utilizes aerodynamic health care technology, allowing air to breathe through the fabric
- Mobile App Tracking utilizes built in Bluetooth technology to allow the user to track workout results anywhere at any time
- A 12 Workout Programmable Computer with time, distance, RPM, Watts, Heart Rate Control and 4 individual settings
- The 24 level Magnetic Tension system is adjusted by the user via the computer console
if you are looking for a comfortable, daily driver and this fits the bill and then some then Exerpeutic 4000 Magnetic Recumbent Bike is easy to assemble, sturdy and super quiet at all speeds. Riding the bike is a good experience, smooth and just challenging enough. The seat is more comfortable than most of other Recumbent Exercise Bike. The built-in pulse monitors in the handles also don't seem to work on mine. Not sure if they require some sort of setup that I missed but for an alternative, you can get an Apple Watch for that anyway and didn't plan on using that function so it doesn't personally affect you. You can preset it for a number of different users and follow various programs of intensity or make up your own. Absolutely no complaints about this bike by existing users and they highly recommend it to individuals who want to do some exercise to keep fit but don't require all the equipment in a gym.
4. Schwinn 270 Recumbent Exercise Bike Review
- Dual track two LCD window system allows you to monitor up to 13 different display feedbacks
- Schwinn Connect goal tracking and data export keep you up to date on reaching your fitness goals
- 29 programs, 4 user settings and goal tracking are all there to keep you motivated and challenged
- 25 levels of resistance aligned with a high speed high inertia perimeter weighted flywheel make every workout smooth and quiet
- Charging USB port and data exchange
Schwinn 270 Recumbent Bike is comfortable, smooth and quiet, and served you well. Its have very comfortable seat, semi-rigid ventilated seat back, the cushion on ventilated panel bottom of the seat. The seat adjustment for user height is quick and easy, a lever pushed down to release and move to a good spot then pull the lever up. There is no on off switch but once you start pedaling the screen lights up for your selections. There is a pause button that if pushed twice allows your workout to be saved and then a three-minute cooldown session begins. Schwinn 270 Recumbent Excercise Bike does track calories, miles, minutes and heart bpms based on holding the seat handles sections for that connection.
3. Marcy Recumbent Mag Cycle
$139.00 in stock
16 used from $ 104.25
- Recumbent exercise bike with 8 levels of preset resistance
- Easy-to-adjust tension-tightening knob for different fitness levels
- Large console display tracks speed, distance, time, and calories
- Counterbalanced pedals with adjustable foot straps; built-in transport wheels
- Measures 55.5" x 25" x 37.5" (W x H x D) and weighs 66 pounds
Great exercise bike! it's completely quiet, smooth and easy to move around. You can ride it sitting back or lean forward, grab the handlebars like a regular bike. Easy to assemble, and you can adjust the tension from 1-8 to make your workout easier or harder. Plus, the legs rotate forward or backward, so you can ride in any direction you please. It is not too bulky so it does not take up a ton of space and it has proven to be sturdy and durable. All of my family has used it without any issues and it has held up to weights ranging from 140lbs. to 250lbs. It has wheels so it is easy to move around, and it is light enough so that you can pull it upstairs or even carry it. The resistance levels don't feel much different from each other.
2. Exerpeutic 900XL Extended Capacity Recumbent Exercise Bike with Pulse
1 used from $ 161.63
- Recumbent stationary bike offers challenging cardiovascular workout while minimizing stress on your joints and back
- Eight-level Magnetic Tension Control System allows you to customize your ride and challenge yourself over time
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display indicates distance, calories burned, time, speed, and heart rate information
- Measures 22 by 34 by 54 inches (W x H x D) with 63-pound weight and 300-pound maximum user weight
- Includes limited three-year manufacturer's warranty
The Exerpeutic 900XL Recumbent Exercise Bike assembled real well; it's straight-forward enough that for the most part you don't even really need directions. It's very quiet, and the tension settings are easily adjustable. The seat is fairly comfortable, and as long as you have the adjusters tightened correctly it makes no noise as you ride. The display is fairly simple; it displays the current distance, the time spent, your current heart rate, your mph, and how many calories you've burned for the workout. Good product for the money. It is not a very sturdy machine. It moves a lot when you pedal and has to be tightened once in a while.
1. Exerpeutic 400XL Folding Recumbent Bike
$149.00 in stock
2 used from $ 146.02
- Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system
- Precision-balanced flywheel; 8-level adjustable magnetic tension control system
- Easy-to-read LCD display tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate
- Semi-recumbent design for easy entry and exit; large seat cushion and backrest
- Supports up to 300 pounds; Product setup dimensions: 33"L x 19"W x 46"H
Exerpeutic 400XL is Foldable recumbent exercise bike with quiet V-belt double-drive transmission system. Realy is a good exercise bike with Easy-to-read LCD display to tracks your distance, calories, time, speed, and heart rate. It was easy to assemble but must say that the instruction manual gives WAY too many diagrams of parts, etc. that aren't needed to assemble it and makes it look more intimidating to assemble than it really is. The pulse function is somewhat accurate, though I find it to be about 10-15 beats higher per minute than what my pulse rate really is. Exerpeutic 400XL is a great exercise bike, without the front handle bar you can watch TV, play a game, or use a tray table to use a laptop.