05. Rokinon 16M-C 16mm f/2.0 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Canon EF Cameras Review
$339.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 5th place for Top 5 Best Compact System Camera Lenses Review goes to the Rokinon 16M-C 16mm f/2.0 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens for Canon EF Cameras
- The new one Rokinon 16M-C comes with Ultra wide angle 16mm lens
- Rokinon 16M-C have Large f/2.0 aperture for low light photography and night street shooting
- Rokinon 16M-C Aspherical Wide Angle Lens Designed for cameras with cropped APS-C image sensors
- Rokinon 16M-C 16mm f/2.0 Aspherical Wide Angle Lens Includes Removable lens hood and takes 77mm filters
- Available for Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony Alpha, Pentax, Micro 4/3, Sony E-Mount, Canon M, Fuji X, and Samsung NX
04. Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
$529.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The black LUMIX G VARIO 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is really a wide-angle to telephoto contact lens compatible with cameras offering the Micro Four Thirds zoom lens mount. Its 14-140mm focal length is the same as 28-280mm in 35mm format, and a 75-8.8° angle of view. THE ENERGY Optical Image Stabilizer (O.We.S.) keeps your pictures free of blur, even if the hands are unsteady, by compensating for video camera shake doubly effectively as MEGA O.I.S.
The fourth place in the category of Top 5 Best Compact System Camera Lenses Review has been earned by Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 Lens
- Panasonic Lumix 10x Optical Zoom with 14-140mm (28-280mm)
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario have Aperture Range: f/3.5-22
- Power OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer), HD Video Support
- Panasonic Lumix G Vario comes with 75-8.8 Degree Angle of View
- Overwhelmingly Fast and precise Auto Focus, Metal Finish with three aspherical lens
03. Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Lens Review
$599.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The Sony E PZ 18-105mm f/4 G OSS Lens is really a wide-ranging zoom lens that delivers a 35mm-equivalent focal length selection of 27-158mm, covering wide-angle to telephoto perspectives. A continuing f/4 maximum aperture gives consistent performance through the entire zoom range and is particularly beneficial when working with higher zoom magnifications in low-light problems. Also benefitting employed in dim lighting or at the long finish of the zoom variety is Optical SteadyShot picture stabilization, which works to reduce the looks of camera shake by around four shutter speed steps.
For the 3rd place in the mash up of Top 5 Best Compact System Camera Lenses Review we have chosen the Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Lens
- High performance E-mount lens with excellent contrast
- Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Lens have Two Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Versatile 27-158mm (35mm equiv.) zoom range
- Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS Lens comes with Handycam Zoom Performance
- The new one Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm Lens Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout the zoom range
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
02. Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle NEX Series Cameras Lens Review
$248.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
Get the possiblity to explore your creativeness with the Sony E-Mount SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle Alpha E-Mount Zoom lens. Sony E-Mount lightweight and compact zoom lens is stylishly made to match the NEX video camera series and will be exceptionally portable (it’ll easily fit into your pocket). It functions an interior stepping motor for smooth, precise, and incredibly quiet autofocusing for both pictures and videos.
The runner up for today’s Top 5 Best Compact System Camera Lenses Review is Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle NEX Series Cameras Lens
- Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle NEX Series Cameras Lens have Focal Length (35mm equivalent): 24mm
- Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle Cameras Lens comes with Pancake Style Lens – 0.8″/22mm Long
- Lens Group-Elements: 5 groups, 5 elements (1 aspheric surfaces)
- AF for Movie Capture function available in Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle NEX Series Cameras Lens
- Equivalent to 24mm in 35mm Format
- 9.4″ (0.24m) Minimum Focusing Distance
- Angle of View: 83 degree
- Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle NEX Series Cameras Lens use for Sony Alpha NEX Digital Cameras
01. Sony SEL50F18/B 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras Review
$248.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
Finally we have the winner as the Sony SEL50F18/B 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras for the Top 5 Best Compact System Camera Lenses Review.
- Sony SEL50F18/B 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization
- The Sony SEL50F18/B 50mm f/1.8 Lens have Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- Sony SEL50F18/B 50mm f/1.8 Lens for Sony E Mount Nex Cameras is Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior
- Prime portrait-length lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 75mm.
- Large, bright f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited for use in low-light conditions and for shallow depth of field imagery.
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization works to minimize the appearance of camera shake by up to four shutter speed steps to benefit shooting handheld in dim lighting and with greater zoom magnifications.
- Linear autofocus motor and stepping aperture actuation control provide smooth and silent performance that is especially beneficial to video applications.
- Direct Manual Focus (DMF) permits fine-tuning of focus manually while working in autofocus modes.
- Aluminum alloy lens barrel is both lightweight and elegant in appearance.