1. Nokia Lumia 520 8GB GSM Best Unlocked Smartphone
This is an unbelievable phone. It will change the definition of Budget Phones. I mean, it’s hard to believe that a Windows Phone EIGHT! Device is light in weight for under 10k. Talking about design, one can easily say that their best phone looking around, not only in their price range. The sleek appearance and bright fashionable colors, rectangular design, can easily make it a nice phone looking and comfortable to hold. Talking about performance, as said earlier, having 1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Dual Core with engaged GPU. Will respond more quickly, no lagging behind (although chore course is restricted in it) and has sufficient internal memory (8 GB!). If you want a phone to their social needs, then look for any other phone. Windows Phones are better in this category, since they have Facebook, Twitter, Skype integration, and plenty of IM apps to keep you logged. People Hub combines your contacts from FB, Twitter, Linkedin and displaying all with the latest updates in one tile (if desired). Office 365 features, email and LinkedIn integration. So if you are a guy who works hard to help you do your job gracefully, without even hurt your pocket. Addicted to music, go for it. It has nice music player. Nokia Music Service provided by full nokia multimedia needs.
2. Nokia Lumia 900 Black Best Unlocked Smartphone
The characteristics are high for Windows Phone, but the phone not been assigned a characteristic aura decision as Nokia Pure View with his camera 41 megapixel gasp-inducing. While a new revolutionary feature might claim victory Nokia, which now has the Lumia 900 is the best Windows Phone yet, Ihave tasted, and perfect for the general market. Of course, my assessment could always switch in a week when launching the HTC Titan II, with its massive 16 megapixel camera, but for me, the Lumia 900 is way ahead at the points for style. It is also half the price: $ 99.99 versus $ 199.99.
Beyond the looks, I’d recommend the Lumia 900 without hesitation to anyone who is considering a Windows Phone. People who purchase this they like the Lumia 900 and bold looks and how the style of the phone and the screen make the Windows Phone Interface pop. With Windows Phone nearly identical on all phones, Nokia really only have the hardware to control, and in terms of specifications, which did a great job. Nokia Lumia having Strong camera quality, Fast processor, robust construction. There are still some changes that would if Nokia had asked my opinion, including the placement of a few buttons, quality control when it comes to calls and a couple of external components and 1080p HD video instead of 720p. However, none of these defects would be to cease using the 900.
3. Lenovo S8 S898T Best Unlocked Smartphone
Know about Main Features of Lenovo S898T:
- Brand & Model: Lenovo S898T
- Operating System: Android 4.2
- CPU: MTK6589 Quad Core 1.5GHz
- RAM: 1GB, ROM: 8GB. TF card up to 32GB (not included)
- SIM Card: Dual SIM / Single Band
- Camera: Dual cameras. Front: 5.0MP, Back: 13.0MP (with LED flash)
- GPS: built in, also support A-GPS with EPO assistance to speed up positioning
- Material: Aluminum with brushed metal rear cover
Network: GSM Network
- Band (2G): 850/900/1800/1900MHZ
- WiFi: 802.11b/g wireless internet, HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
- Bluetooth: V2.1+, with A2DP
English, Afrikaans, Dutch, Indonesian, Malay, Danish, German, Eesti, Spanish, Filipino, French, Zulu, Italian, Swahili, Macedonian, Magyar, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian, Hebrew, Bengali, Arabic, Persian, Hindi, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Simplified / Traditional Chinese
- Screen type: IPS Capacitive
- Screen size: 5.3 inch
- Screen resolution: 1280 x 720
- Screen Color: 16M Colors
- 7V/2000mAh Li-ion battery (removable)
- Talk time: Approx. 8 (Unit: Hour)
- Standby time: Approx. 120 (Unit: Hour)
4. HTC 8X C620E 16GB GSM Best Unlocked Smartphone
HTC Windows Phone 8X is the flagship enterprise Windows Phone 8 comes with a specification sheet powerful enveloped in a slim 0.39 “body candy nice colors. The sports 8X by HTC 4.3” LCD High definition 2, that if the screen One X is any indication, it should be a sight to behold, and is density respectful 342ppi pixel. The bet will comes up with a modern 28mm WP 1.5 GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 chipset, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory, it effectively equivalent your specifications with WP8 fierce competition in the face of the Samsung ATIV S, or innovative Nokia Lumia 920, which, however, has much more going for it with Pure View camera. How do you think the HTC 8X differ from those? Why, Beats Audio, of course. The prominent brand proudly appears on the back of the handset which guarantees an deep bass sound and clearer audio.
5. Motorola Moto G (2nd generation) Best Unlocked Smartphone
Key Features of Moto G (2nd generation)
- 1 GB RAM
- Dual Sim (GSM + GSM)
- 1.2 Ghz Qualcomm Quad Core Processor
- 5-inch HD Screen
- Expandable Upto 32GB
- Android v4.4.4 (KitKat) OS
- 8 MP Primary Camera and 2 MP Secondary Camera
The Moto G 2nd Generation is the first smartphone in its class to offer a 5-inch HD display. Enjoy music and videos on this brilliant display that gives you sharp quality all the time. The phone is also protected with Corning Gorilla Glass which gives you extra protection from everyday scratches and scrapes.
6. Nokia Lumia 521 T- 4G Best Unlocked Smartphone
1) Unable to sync gmail contacts. So I had to sign up for an outlook.com account and get my contacts from gmail exported to a CSV file and imported to the outlook.com account. I haven’t seen if the sync works manually or automatically.
2) Lack of apps. The windows marketplace compared to the Apple App Store and Google Play Store is severely crippled in terms of apps. I was not able to find an official app for gmail or google voice or youtube. Since I am already invested in the google ecosystem, I found this tough. Although there are alternatives available for someone who wants to get into windows. Some of these alternatives are not “Free”. Gmail is not a concern, since I am able to get all these mails in my outlook.com account. An app for youtube is available.
3) I haven’t figure out how to get the toggle switches for wifi / bluetooth / gps etc. I am sure there is a short cut somewhere.
4) Opening the plastic back is slightly tricky. At one point I was afraid that I was going to damage something.
1) Battery life: Compared to the battery performance of the Samsung Galaxy S4, the battery life on this phone is a delight.
2) Price. This is a the real deal.
3) Apps automatically install to the microSD card on the phone. This is a real treat, compared to what I had to do with my previous Android phones. I had to root the phone, install a third party software like Clockwork Recovery or Apps2SD in order to get the apps installed to the SD card.
4) Picture quality is amazing. The amount of software that Nokia has put in takes the picture quality of this phone to a whole new level. So far I have played around with the different lens filters and they are producing some decent shots.
5) Seamless integration with my Samsung Windows 8.1 laptop. This is also a blessing since I didn’t have to install any third party drivers to get this to work.
7. Motorola Droid X Best Unlocked Smartphone
8. SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 i9500 16GB Best Unlocked Smartphone
Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 is an Android Jelly Bean phone, powered by two quad-core processors (1.6GHz and 1.2GHz) and 2GB RAM. The handset boasts of a 5 inch HD Super AMOLED display for watching pristine images and visuals. The connectivity segment comprises of 2G/3G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, and NFC. There is a 13MP back camera and a 2MP front camera, fully equipped with features like dual shot, dual recording, and simultaneous video and image recording. The features like Smart Stay eye tracking, S Health, S Translator and Samsung ChatON make the device a smart choice for daily life. Other features include 2600 mAh battery, different sensors, document viewer, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 16GB onboard memory & 64GB expansion.
9. Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini G800H 16GB HSPA Best Unlocked Smartphone
10. Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 16GB Best Unlocked Smartphone
The Galaxy S 3 made with dual-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 1.5GHz. Its have Super AMOLED screen of 4.8 inches with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels, who stays in an enclosure which is 8.6 mm thick and weighs 133 grams. This phone is just a nice feature that is tracking your eyes, so long as you are looking into it, the screen does not dim or turn off. If you have a contact on the screen there is no need to hit called simply hold the device up to your face and the number is automatically dialed. This makes good quality camera with on the burst mode 20 shots and will choose the photo best for you. Photos are now possible while shooting video. Have some other features such as Double tap a face to zoom; show automatically generating slides zoom on faces them as separate images for pictures with a lot of people. If none of the images then shoot their automatic labeling and the choice of send images directly those identified as them, called friends Share photos, or display social networking profile information on the screen. Tag Group allows you to label several people at once, if a first group is configured.
The S-Voice function lets you control your phone through voice, for example, to increase the volume, and to ask questions. Share files through file transfer high velocity through NFC and WiFi Direct, between the two phones played together, running up 300Mbps.Also have some of the features more like a video game in a window on any screen home Share the screen of your S3 to a TV, or use the screen as a remote control.