10. First Alert SA710CN Smoke Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor
$32.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 10th place for TITLE goes to the First Alert SA710CN Smoke Alarm with Photoelectric Sensor
- Battery-operated smoke alarm with photoelectric sensor
- Features convenient silence/test button, blinking power light, 85-decibel alarm
- Also includes side battery drawer and missing battery guard
- Low battery warning and tamper resistant
- 9-volt battery included; 10-year limited warranty. The date on the back of the alarm is the Date of Manufacture NOT the
- Date of Expiration. Product does not expire and 10 year limited warranty is extended from either date of manufacture or date of purchase (if verifiable) for your customer.
09. Kidde KN-COSM-XTR-BA Nighthawk Battery Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
$38.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The ninth place in the category of TITLE has been earned by Kidde KN-COSM-XTR-BA Nighthawk Battery Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Voice alarm, announces hazard type detected helping to speed up correct reaction to hazard detected
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, single unit can be installed instead of two, reducing installation time
- Test reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers voice announcement, flashing green and flashing red LEDs
- Low battery condition announcement initiates alarm chirp and flashing red LED activation
- Battery powered, provides protection even during power outages
08. Kidde i9040 Battery-Operated Ionization sensor Compact Smoke Alarm
$8.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 8th place in the mash up of TITLE we have chosen the Kidde i9040 Battery-Operated Ionization sensor Compact Smoke Alarm
- Battery operated 9V battery included
- Test button tests unit’s electronic circuitry horn and battery function
- Four inch diameter discreet design
- Easy installation
- Meets the UL requirements and widely-accepted safety standards
07. 120V AC Smoke Alarm
$54.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The seventh place holder for today’s TITLE is 120V AC Smoke Alarm
- 6 PACK
- Hardwired Smoke Alarm
- with Battery Backup
06. BRK Brands 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
$13.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the sixth position in TITLE we have chosen the BRK Brands 9120B Hardwired Smoke Alarm with Battery Backup
- Tamper resistant locking pins, single button silence/test, and loud 85dB alarm
- 120-volt AC power with 9-volt battery backup (included) to keep alarm functioning during power outage
- Open mounting design for easy installation with side load battery compartment for quick replacementv and interconnectable up to 18 units (12 smoke, 6 CO/heat/relay)
- 10-year limited warranty
05. Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Alarm with Battery Backup
$43.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 5th place for TITLE goes to the Kidde KN-COEG-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide and Explosive Gas Alarm with Battery Backup
- This product adds a great value
- Product is highly durable and very easy to use
- This product is manufactured in China
- Two alarms in one detects carbon monoxide and explosive gas
- Three convenient mounting options
- Digital display and peak level button displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset
- Battery backup 9 volt battery included
- Kidde’s carbon monoxide alarms meet the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL), an independent facility that tests products for compliance with widely-accepted safety standards
04. Kidde i4618 Firex Hardwire Ionization Smoke Detector with Battery Backup
$49.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The fourth place in the category of TITLE has been earned by Kidde i4618 Firex Hardwire Ionization Smoke Detector with Battery Backup
- Red LED flashes until reset for quick, clear identification of initiating smoke alarm in interconnected system
- Visible low battery indicator helps locate chirping unit
- Front loading battery door makes battery changing simple, power link tab makes installation faster
- False alarm control quiets unwanted alarms for up to 8 minutes
- Interconnects with other compatible Firex smoke alarms and heat alarms
03. First Alert SA3210 Dual Sensor Smoke and Fire Alarm with 10-Year Sealed Battery
$52.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 3rd place in the mash up of TITLE we have chosen the First Alert SA3210 Dual Sensor Smoke and Fire Alarm with 10-Year Sealed Battery
- Utilizes both ionization and photoelectric smoke sensors for optimal performance
- Intelligent sensing technology reduces non-emergency or nuisance alarms
- Powered by sealed, ten year lithium batteries to provide continuous protection for ten years without battery replacement
- Emits a loud 85 dB alarm for ample warning
- Meets UL217 standards and complies with legislative requirements for 10-year battery operated smoke alarms
02. First Alert BRK SC9120B Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
$30.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The runner up for today’s TITLE is First Alert BRK SC9120B Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup
- Superior combination carbon monoxide sensor and ionization smoke alarm
- Inter-connectable with BRK and First Alert hardwired smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Easy to install universal mount bracket
- Simple to use silence/test button; separate smoke and CO latching alarm indicators
- 9-volt battery included; 7-year limited warranty
01. Nest Protect smoke & carbon monoxide alarm
$94.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
Finally we have the winner as the Nest Protect smoke & carbon monoxide alarm for the TITLE.
- Know from anywhere. Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Tells you what and where. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence. Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor. In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up. Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.