10. Siemens VC30GRYHW Versicharge 30-Amp electric vehicle charger indoor only, hardwired installation, with a 14 foot cord
$459.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 10th place for TITLE goes to the Siemens VC30GRYHW Versicharge 30-Amp electric vehicle charger indoor only, hardwired installation, with a 14 foot cord
- Easy hardwired installation with provided mounting bracket
- Completely re-charges most EV batteries in less than 3.5 hours
- Time of charge delay feature which can be set to 2-4-6-8 hours delay to start charging
- 14 foot flexible cord with easy storage on the VersiCharge unit
- Highest quality assurance with best in class 3 year warranty
09. Blink HQ 30-Amp Home Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger.
$629.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The ninth place in the category of TITLE has been earned by Blink HQ 30-Amp Home Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger.
- 30 Amp; 208-240 Volt EV charger
- Includes $100 Blink Network Charging credit (expires 6 months after purchase)
- Almost 4 times faster than a standard charging cord
- Cost-effective; easy-to-use; timer avoids peak utility rates
- 18-foot cable with cable hanger bracket at no extra cost
08. JuiceBox 40A EV Charger / Home Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 24′ Cord
$499.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 8th place in the mash up of TITLE we have chosen the JuiceBox 40A EV Charger / Home Level 2 Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 24′ Cord
- More power for the money than any other charging station.
- Can be used with any power source: Plugs into a dryer, RV-type or regular wall outlet with available adapters. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your JuiceBox
- Smallest EVSE of it’s class on the market – portable & robust, it can slide in and out of the included wall mount bracket and be used as a travel charger! Form factor of 10″ x 6″ x 3.5″, weather proof, and ~18lb!
- Cable management included: keep your charging cord neatly stowed with a handy cable and plug holder
- Indoor / Outdoor Installation. Built in California – San Carlos, USA.
07. GE EV Charger Indoor/Outdoor Level-2 DuraStation Wall Mount with 18 ft. Cord
$399.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The seventh place holder for today’s TITLE is GE EV Charger Indoor/Outdoor Level-2 DuraStation Wall Mount with 18 ft. Cord
- Designed for outdoor wall mount applications, components are housed inside a NEMA 3R nonmetallic enclosure
- 18 ft. cord wraps conveniently around unit, keeping it organized and off the ground
- Intelligent design allows for the ability to de-rate the unit’s voltage and amperage based on the application
- Green charging light illuminates to signal that vehicle is charging, switching to red in the event of a fault
- Meets all of the following standards: SAE J1772; NEC625; UL2231, 2251 and 2594; CUL 2594 and 2231; and is ETL and cETL listed
06. Schneider Electric EV230WS EVlink 30-Amp Generation 2.5 Enhanced Model Indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station
$548.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the sixth position in TITLE we have chosen the Schneider Electric EV230WS EVlink 30-Amp Generation 2.5 Enhanced Model Indoor Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Make your EVlink charger uniquely yours with a custom skin, choose from over 600 designs or upload your favorite photo
- Charges 2-4 times faster than plugging into a standard (110 volt) home outlet
- Sleek, minimalist design works well in any home
- Versatility works in a greater number of applications including locations wired for either 208 or 240 voltage
05. ClipperCreek HCS-40P, 240V, 32A, EV Charging Station
$589.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The 5th place for TITLE goes to the ClipperCreek HCS-40P, 240V, 32A, EV Charging Station
- FAST CHARGING – 7.7kW of power to charge your vehicle fast!
- CONVENIENT – 25 feet of charging cable for installation and operation flexibility
- QUALITY – Technology that works for the life of your current plug-in vehicle and then some
- DURABLE – Rugged, indoor rated fully sealed NEMA 4 enclosure
- RELIABLE – Backed by ClipperCreek’s 3-year warranty and outstanding customer service
04. AeroVironment TurboCord Dual Plug-in EV Charger, 120 & 240 Volt
$599.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The fourth place in the category of TITLE has been earned by AeroVironment TurboCord Dual Plug-in EV Charger, 120 & 240 Volt
- Drive More Electric Miles: TurboCord charges nearly 3x faster than your Level 1 cord set, so you can get more miles from your EV conveniently
- Save Money: Receive two chargers in one (120V & 240V). 12amps @ 120V and 16amps @240V
- Lower Install Cost: TurboCord simplifies installation. All you need is a 240 volt outlet (NEMA 6-20) at home, work, relatives’ or friends’ house
- Fits Your Life: The power of a Level 2 charger that fits in the palm of your hand. It’s also super rugged and weatherproof so you can reliably charger anywhere, even outdoors
- State-Of-The-Art Design: AV goes above and beyond to meet the highest safety standards. TurboCord has unique safety features and is the only UL listed dual-voltage plug-in charger on the market. AV is the preferred charging partner for Nissan, Ford, Fiat, Kia, Mitsubishi & Volvo
03. Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18′ Cord
$679.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
For the 3rd place in the mash up of TITLE we have chosen the Bosch EL-51253 Power Max 30 Amp Electric Vehicle Charging Station with 18′ Cord
- No-touch operation, making charging as simple as plugging the vehicle in and walking away
- NEMA 3R enclosure for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Standard safety features including a cord breakaway system and non-live current wire
- Visible LED indicator, eliminating the question of whether or not a vehicle is charging, and an on/off switch to completely shut off power to the unit and ensure no power is consumed
- Use your vehicle’s app to set delayed charging, view vehicle battery and charging status and manage your charging station
02. ChargePoint 32 Amp, 25′ Cord, Hardwired Station: Home 25 Electric Vehicle Charger Bundle
$699.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
The runner up for today’s TITLE is ChargePoint 32 Amp, 25′ Cord, Hardwired Station: Home 25 Electric Vehicle Charger Bundle
- Fast and Easy: Up to 6x faster than your standard 110V outlet delivering up to 25 miles of Range Per Hour (RPH). With a standard J1772 connector, you can charge any EV on the road. Installation is simple with a video, guide and electrician tip sheet.
- Integrated: See all your residential, public and workplace charging with your ChargePoint account. Home works with Nest so you can track usage and save on energy costs. Plus, Home identifies your utility provider to recommend the best time to charge.
- Connected: Updates automatically with the latest software upgrades over WiFi. Use the ChargePoint mobile app to remote start, schedule and set charging reminders. See how much energy you’ve used and the number of miles you’ve added based on your car model.
- Safe and Reliable: UL listed, meeting the stringent requirements of the nation’s leading safety standards organization.
- Home comes from the world leader in commercial EV charging and is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Designed: Home provides speed and power all in a compact, ultra-thin design with a footprint of just 11.2 x 7”. Use the cord rest at the top of the station to keep the cord clean and off the ground. Home can be installed indoors or outdoors.
01. Leviton EVB40-PST Evr-Green 400 EV Charger, 40-Amp, Surface Mount, 25-Foot Cord, Requires 50Amp Circuit
$699.99 Approx Get Latest Price!
Finally we have the winner as the Leviton EVB40-PST Evr-Green 400 EV Charger, 40-Amp, Surface Mount, 25-Foot Cord, Requires 50Amp Circuit for the TITLE.
- Compatible with all Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) Standards and Recommended Practices, including SAE J1772 NEC 625, UL 2231 and UL 2594
- Tool-less, “non-permanent” installation also makes it easier to remove and replace or take with you in the event you move
- The industry exclusive 40A Charging Station will optimize the charge time for vehicles with onboard chargers larger than 6.6kW
- Enclosure is rated NEMA Type 4 Watertight – this rating applies to hard-wired applications only
- Industry leading 3-year limited warranty
- Input plug on the bottom for surface mount applications
- Preferred EVSE supplier for the Toyota RAV4 EV